V-CUT Blade Usage Life
The new diamond V-CUT tool can cut more than 30000 meters of effective v-path conservative data of electronic circuit board (the following processing boards are FR2, FR4, cem3, cem1, and the board thickness is between 0.8mm and 1.6mm) when it meets the normal use parameters. Under the condition of normal wear, V-CUT tool must be grinded 0.25mm-0.35mm every time, i.e. the diameter is reduced by 0.5mm-0.7mm; under the condition of wear and notch of a new tool not more than 0.35mm, the number of times of grinding is 5, and the service life after grinding is more than 15000 meters. When V-CUT tool reaches the service life, if not grinded in time, the service life of the tool will be shortened, And it will cause more cutting resistance due to the tool wear and tear, which will increase the actual use cost of the tool.
V-CUT Blades Selection Standard
1. The diamond V-CUT with 20 teeth is selected for the plate thickness greater than 0.8mm.
2. 100 tooth tungsten steel knife or 30 tooth diamond V-CUT knife shall be used for plate thickness of 0.6mm-0.8mm.
3. It is recommended to use diamond disc cutter for plate thickness less than or equal to 0.3mm.
4. The customer selects different angle tools according to the production needs, the conventional tools are 30 °, 45 ° and 60 °; the smaller the angle, the easier the loss, and the tools below 30 ° are non-standard tools. It is recommended that the customer avoid using them as much as possible to reduce the cost.
5. The processing of high hardness thick plate is halogen-free plate and aluminum base plate. According to different production materials, the processing speed in production should be adjusted appropriately to 10-20 M / min, so as to improve the service effect and service life of cutting tools. The processing plates are FR2, FR4, cem3 and cem1, with the thickness of 0.8mm-1.6mm, 15-40m / min is suitable to ensure the product quality and improve the production capacity.